10 Weeks of 1.5 hrs = 15 hrs
This 15-hour course focuses on speaking, listening and learning everyday French. The objective of the course is to reinforce the basic French concepts and further develop the conversation skills around everyday life themes. The course will include sessions on the following topics:
- Describing people physically
- Describing personalities and use of adjectives
- Talking about the family
- Talking about celebrations in France
- Describing your city/favourite place
- Talking about holidays
- Talking about your dreams/projects
- Talking about going out
- Describing a film/visual material
- Review of the learning
At the end of the course you'll be able to:
- Reinforce main concepts / patterns in French language
- Communicate in everyday situations
- Understand key cultural differences
Speaking a language is a skill that needs practice. For this reason, we will provide many opportunities and real life scenarios in class for you to practise speaking, so you can build fluency and confidence.
This course is suitable for students who have already completed interactive 1 course or who already have French basics to start a simple conversation in French.
All material will be provided by "A French Journey". However a textbook will be recommended for personal study (to be confirmed on the first class).
Students need to bring pen and notebook.
- $322 for Term 1 (7 weeks)
- $460 for Term 2, 3 (10 weeks)
- $368 for Term 4 (8 weeks)
All our face-to-face classes are held in ourat 567 Hampton Street, Hampton Victoria, Australia.
Term Dates 2021
- Term 1
8th February to 27th March (7 weeks)
- Term 2
19th April to 25th June (10 weeks)
- Term 3
12th July to 17th September (10 weeks)
- Term 4
4th October to 3rd December (9 weeks)