10 Weeks of 1.5 hrs = 15 hrs
This 15-hour course will help you improve your French in an enjoyable and stimulating way. The course will still focus on speaking and listening while covering interesting adult topics such as:
- Getting to know people
- Talking about your daily routine and your working day
- Talking about leisure interests
- Finding out about French property
- Shopping for clothes, shoes and bags
- Explaining what has happened and reporting a problem
- Talking about your holiday plans and your past holidays
- Saying how you are feeling and describing symptoms
- Saying what people are like and what they look like
- Sending and replying to a letter, postcard, invitation
At the end of the course you'll be able to:
- Engage in increasingly sophisticated conversations
- Express opinions on a range of subjects from shopping to property
- Cope confidently in everyday situations
- Understand key cultural differences
Speaking a language is a skill that needs practice. For this reason, we will provide many opportunities in class for you to practise speaking, so you can build fluency and confidence.
This course is suited to intermediate or people who have already completed Travel French 1 and want to build on what they have learnt.
All material will be provided by "A French Journey". However a textbook will be recommended for personal study (to be confirmed on the first class).
Students need to bring pen and notebook.
All our face-to-face classes are held in ourat 567 Hampton Street, Hampton Victoria, Australia.
Term Dates 2021
- Term 1
8th February to 27th March (7 weeks)
- Term 2
19th April to 25th June (10 weeks)
- Term 3
12th July to 17th September (10 weeks)
- Term 4
4th October to 3rd December (9 weeks)