10 Weeks of 1.5 hrs = 15 hrs
This 15-hour course will help you improve your French in an enjoyable and stimulating way. The course will still focus on speaking and listening while covering interesting adult topics such as:
- Getting to know people
- Talking about your daily routine and your working day
- Talking about leisure interests
- Finding out about French property
- Shopping for clothes, shoes and bags
- Explaining what has happened and reporting a problem
- Talking about your holiday plans and your past holidays
- Saying how you are feeling and describing symptoms
- Saying what people are like and what they look like
- Sending and replying to a letter, postcard, invitation
At the end of the course you'll be able to:
- Engage in increasingly sophisticated conversations
- Express opinions on a range of subjects from shopping to property
- Cope confidently in everyday situations
- Understand key cultural differences
Speaking a language is a skill that needs practice. For this reason, we will provide many opportunities in class for you to practise speaking, so you can build fluency and confidence.
This course is suited to intermediate or people who have already completed Travel French 1 and want to build on what they have learnt.
All material will be provided by "A French Journey". However a textbook will be recommended for personal study (to be confirmed on the first class).
Students need to bring pen and notebook.
All classes are held in ourat 567 Hampton Street, Hampton Victoria, Australia.
Term Dates 2019
- Term 1
11th February to 5th April (8 weeks, 1 public holiday on 11th March)
- Term 2
29th April to 28th June (9 weeks, 1 public holiday on 10th June)
- Term 3
15th July to 20th September (10 weeks, no public holiday)
- Term 4
7th October to 13th December (10 weeks, 1 public holiday on 5th November)