SEVEN DAY IMMERSION TOUR IN SOUTHEAST FRANCE
Come along to our French Immersion Tour in Uzes, in the beautiful Occitanie region.You will be fully immersed in French language, culture and food as you discover this stunning part of Southeast France!
When:New Tour TO BE CONFIRMED PLEASE NOTE : DUE TO COVID-19, THIS TOUR HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The tour includes:
- Five scheduled French classes and seven days of tutored French immersion with a variety of language activities including general discussion, games, small group workshops, cultural insights and much more
- Discovery of the historic "Occitanie" area - visit of ‘chateaux’, medieval and roman remains (including the famous Nimes arena and Pont du Gard), beautiful authentic villages,UNESCO listed sites, traditional market towns etc
- Discovery and Tasting of authentic local culinary delights, including brandade de Nimes, the famous "pelardon" cheese, fougasse aux grattons, olive oil, chestnut flower honey, croquant biscuits, etc as well as a selection of famous local wines.
- Six nights accommodation in a twin / double room with private ensuite in a Villa in the centre of Uzes
- Breakfasts, lunches, aperitifs and dinners as itemised in the itinerary
- Complimentary tour gift
- Fully escorted by your professional French tutors - Nathalie Foos and Sarah Zwick
And lots more.....
At the end of the tour you will be able to:
- Express yourself more naturally in French
- Improve your understanding of the French language
- Adapt your language skills to a wider range of everyday situations
- Discover the Occitanie’s amazing history and savour regional culinary delights
- Share your passion of the French language and culture with other equally passionate students
- Feel more French!
- Our tour is suited for students of higher beginner to intermediate/advanced levels. We do not accept absolute beginners. All students must have done at least 15 hours of French.
- Because we are immersing ourselves in an array of authentic local produce and dishes, our tours are not advisable for travellers with special dietary needs, such as celiac, vegetarians, vegans etc.